+33 (0)4 75 64 70 70
+33 (0)4 75 64 70 70
- Rented accomodation with swimming-poolRented accommodation with swimming pool available on-site. Depending on the accommodation selected, the swimming pool can be private, shared with owners or with one or more other properties. Some swimming pools are heated. They all have safety protection.
- Walking/HikingGîte and guesthouse owners have equipped their properties to help walkers/hikers explore the lovely Ardèche countryside. They offer a whole range of facilities to promote this family friendly activity: loan of IGN maps and topo-guides, packed lunch (in hamper or airtight container), weather forecasts, details of professional guides to accompany walkers/hikers, etc.
- CharmingStyle and comfort in outstanding properties.You are sure to love these stylish and very comfortable properties. Charming Gîtes and charming B&B in the Ardèche are all houses of very different types, each with its own history: bourgeois residences, an old mill, a Provençal mas (farmhouse), converted silkworm house, typical Ardèche farm, architect designed house, manor.
- Regional Natural ParkAccommodation with the 'Accueil du Parc' label. Owners undertake to respect and foster nature by implementing eco-friendly measures in rented accommodation, to help guests explore the landscapes, tradition and rich heritage of the area and to offer a warm and friendly welcome, thus ensuring guests thoroughly enjoy their holiday.
- Cottages with fireplace or wood-burning stoveWarm atmosphere thanks to the fireplace or woodstove in this rental.
- Heating includedCost of heating is included in the rent. No extra charge at the end of your stay!
- Maxi-gitesWant to get together with family and friends to celebrate an anniversary, a family occasion or just share some all too rare quality time with loved ones? Our maxi-gîtes and group gîtes offer congenial surroundings for the whole tribe for a week, weekend or short break.
- Internet accessSome gîtes and guesthouses offer Internet access (usually WIFI). Keep up with business e-mails, let teenagers keep in contact with their chums, see the news, For those who cant do without the Internet
- Baby equipmentNo need to overload the car with baby equipment. These properties are well equipped for families with a baby. As a minimum they have: cot, high chair, baby bath, potty, bottle warmer or microwave, liquidizer, games for small children
- Bed linen providedBed linen is provided and, in some cases, beds are made for your arrival (this will be indicated in property details). How's that for convenience!
Traditional wine-grower's house in wine-growing hamlet. Tasteful décor, top quality facilities and equipment. House on 2 levels with private heated swimming pool, covered terrace, enclosed courtyard and lovely arbour on 1st level (directly accessed from living rooms). Fitted kitchen, lounge (TV with home cinema, inset fireplace - firewood supplied), 5 double bedrooms, 5 bathrooms or shower rooms. Oil-fired heating. Bed and household linen, towels supplied. Cleaning service possible. Billiards room, well-being room. WIFI Internet access.
Fitted kitchen, lounge (TV with home cinema, inset fireplace - firewood supplied), 5 double bedrooms, 5 bathrooms or shower rooms. Oil-fired heating. Bed and household linen, towels supplied. Cleaning service possible. Billiards room, well-being room. WIFI Internet access.
Traditional wine-grower's house in wine-growing hamlet. Tasteful décor, top quality facilities and equipment. House on 2 levels with private heated swimming pool, covered terrace, enclosed courtyard and lovely arbour on 1st level (directly accessed from living rooms).
|Capacity:||10 people||Floor area: 300 m2||Languages spoken :|
|5 bedrooms||Altitude 200 m|
Additional charge :
- Option household : 160€
- Du 26/09/2014 au 16/10/2014
- Du 31/10/2014 au 18/12/2014
- Du 17/10/2014 au 30/10/2014
- Du 19/12/2014 au 25/12/2014
- Du 26/12/2014 au 01/01/2015
No comments at the moment
Things to see and do
Plan your stay right away consulting our things to see and do calendar nearby ROSIERES
My basketTo save selections you need to log into your client account
Contact the owner
Gîte Mas de Carla
Send details to a friend(*Champs obligatoires)
|Horse riding||10 km|
|Terrain de golf||39 km|